WINCEST (Luna + Piede)

Go down

WINCEST (Luna + Piede)

Post  spinnythings on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 am

By cannedgoods again. Expect weird.

"Alright, LUNA, PIEDE! ME AND YOUR FATHER ARE GOING TO THE STORE TO PICK UP SOME GROCERYS! WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"
"OKAY, MOM!" They both yelled at the same time. They had seperate computers, and were both OT foruming. Piede had read the stories about him. At first he was disgusted, but then he got kind of hard. He couldn't get any lotion from the bathroom to satisfy himself, because Luna would see. So he hawked a loogy in his hand and used that instead.
FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP.
In the middle of it, he heard the door to his room creaking open.
"Piede, have you read those stories?"
It was Luna's voice. He flung his shirt over his man-tools and leaned forward a little.
spinnythings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Part 2

Post  spinnythings on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:25 am

He noticed that the tip of his bonager was sticking out under his shirt. He hoped she wouldn't notice.
"Um.... Yes I did.... Kind of... Weird.."
"Kind of weird? VERY WEIRD. I almost puked. Imagination's a good thing, but damn."
"Yeah.."
"You need to clean this room. Last time mom held us up from going to the water park because this was so dirty--" She glanced down as she said it, and saw the tip.
"...."
She looked at him with a weird expression on her face, and he looked back.
>pokerface.jpg
spinnythings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Part 3

Post  spinnythings on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:27 am

Now, let me say something. Piede was shy and had never had a girlfriend. He wasn't ugly. In fact, he looked good by most standards. He just couldn't talk to girls well.
Back to the story....
Piede rotated in his spinning computer chair so that he was facing the opposite direction,
still pokerface.jpg.
".....Piede.... Dammit, I should be disgusted and all but I am kind of turned on... Damn."
Piede's initial reaction was to act really disgusted and fake gag, et cetera, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
He sighed.
He turned back around, still pokerface.jpg.
"Damn. I don't know. I kind of feel the same way.. This is rather awkward..." His heart was pumping bad for some reason.
spinnythings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Part 4

Post  spinnythings on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:29 am

They looked at each other for a few seconds, and then piede stood up. His only half on pants that were open to fap with fell straight to his ankles, with his underwear. He wasn't used to being this bold, but damn. Imagine how awkward it would be if they agreed they wanted to do each other but never did it.
"Let's just do this, it's going to be so awkward if we don't. We just agreed that we are attracted to each other. Think about it."
She nodded.
"I guess you're right, Piede, about that part."
She stood up too, and they stared at each other awkwardly, not sure what to do. Neither had been in this situation before.
He sighed, on a roll of being bold, and grabbed her hand, placing it on his
bonrage.
pokerface.jpg
spinnythings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Part 5

Post  spinnythings on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am

Blood was pounding through Piede's head as he thrusted into Luna's unused woman tools. He was kind of new, and it had taken a while to find it. But he had. He reached the wall, caused by her woman tools having been previously not used. Luna nodded and he thrusted hard, breaking it. Luna gritted her teeth, and at first it hurt a lot. But after a while, it became awesome. Piede, this being his first time, was about to come after a short while. Both of their heart's were pumping, and blood was roaring in their ears.
Therefore, they didn't notice when the bedroom door swung open.
"Piede, where's Lu-" Their mother and father stood with grocery bags.
Mother screams
Father screams
they all scream
for ice cream

The end. The thread begged cannedgoods for more, but he wouldn't go any further.
spinnythings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WINCEST (Luna + Piede)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down