That One Time Mokie Got Everyone High...

Go down

That One Time Mokie Got Everyone High...

Post  whathavidone on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:11 pm

It was a hot night that Saturday as Mokie entered the night club in the middle of downtown New York. Being the pussy hungry beast he is, and with his infinite supply of blue cocaine to bolster his confidence, he immediately found some hot sluts to start grinding on. At that moment, nothing could have separated him from these hot women, except when the sexy Sherlox and the voluptuous Barksdale passed the bouncer and entered the club. Stunned by the beauty of these two women, he immediately offered to buy them drinks. Of course, getting to know these women over a few drinks was not his primary motive. Oh no, Mokie had much bigger plans in mind. Utilizing his blue cocaine, he told the women that he had a "special ingredient" that would help the women relax. "Ok", said Sherlox and Barksdale when he asked them if he could add the narcotic to their drinks. After all, both women came looking for a good time. After a while, the effects of the drugs and the alcohol began to impair the two young ladies' judgement; they were willing to do ANYTHING. Mokie jumped on the chance.
"So ladies", he asked, "how would you two like to head back to my place?"
The two immediately replied "Yes".
A cab ride later, they were in Mokie's penthouse appartment.
Mokie then asked them, "So I'm sure you've had plenty of boyfriends, but have either of you had sex with something...a little different from a human?"
The girls both said "no" and giggled in excitement.
Then Mokie made his move.
"Well, ladies, let's party."
They trio began to remove their clothing, and the women were both impressed by what they saw.
Mokie began by using his horns on the women's vaginas, and they both moaned in pleasure.
Finally, they were ready to begin the night's festivities.
Mokie began by giving Barksdale oral sex while she sensually kissed Sherlox, who was riding his cock.
The two switched places back and forth, back and forth. Everyone involved was in a state of pure ecstasy and pleasure. Moans and grunts filled the room and Mokie and the girls pleasured each other.
They fucked for over 2 hours, and they did every position imaginable (Mokie had a copy of the Kama Sutra, of course). Finally the three reached climax, with both Sherlox and Barksdale screaming cries of "Fuck me harder!" and "I'm cumming!"
Everyone reached orgasm at the same time, making it that much more intense for all three involved.
Barksdale passed out immediately from the pleasure, while Mokie and Sherlox remained in afterglow.
"Wow", Sherlox says to Mokie with a sigh, "That was the best sex I have ever had!"
Mokie, being the beast that he is, simply replied, "Oh, I know".
All three fell asleep that night, exhausted from the night's intense loving, but in a state of pure ecstasy.

whathavidone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That One Time Mokie Got Everyone High...

Post  randomrobot on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 am

whathavidone wrote:Mokie began by giving Barksdale oral sex while she sensually kissed Sherlox, who was riding his cock.
how the hell am i supposed to picture that

randomrobot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

derp

Post  Mokie on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:20 am

You're supposed to picture that as if I'm laying down on my back while Sherlox sits on my face, and Barksy rides my cock.

and they kiss each other

dumbasssss

Mokie

Back to top Go down

I didn't know there was a secret forum!

Post  Cyclone9 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 am

Yes, I'm cyclone945. The first newfag to find this.

Cyclone9

Back to top Go down

Thats hot

Post  rickrokks on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 am

HOTTTTTTTTTTT

rickrokks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That One Time Mokie Got Everyone High...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum