ROBLOXOffTopic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anna200's Bonus.

2 posters

Go down

Anna200's Bonus. Empty Anna200's Bonus.

Post  Admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:14 am

Anna and McKailey quietly slipped into the office room. Mckailey held tightly to Anna as she tackled her onto the office desk. "Wha- what are you doing?" Anna said as McKailey slowly pulled her shirt off and threw it across the room. They had the whole place to themselves. McKailey got closer to Anna as she lay on the desk, slowly pulling her shirt off. "I- I don't think I want to do this..." Anna said hesitantly. "Don't worry, it will feel good" McKailey said. "O- okay..." Anna murmured as McKailey took off her short skirt. Anna looked at McKailey's velumptious body;large breasts, neatly shaven opening. McKailey suddenly shoved her two fingers into Anna's opening, causing Anna to jump. She then started to calm down... It felt good...

"Can-- can I do it to you?" Questioned Anna. "Sure, but be gentle." Replied McKailey in an intimate voice. Anna slipped two finger into McKailey's opening and started to lick McKailey's breasts, all while she fingered herself. McKailey lay back on the table. "I-- I'm about to cum, Anna." McKailey yelped. "Ooooh, can I lick it up?" Said Anna doggedly. "Su- sure..." Mckailey said, as Anna licked her clit to a watery orgasm. McKailey sat there while Anna fingered herself, covering the desk in their wet juices.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peytonia.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Anna200's Bonus. Empty Re: Anna200's Bonus.

Post  carman16 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 am

this is your best one

carman16

Back to top Go down

Post  FTH Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:51 am

Girl-on-girl is hot, even to me, but this sucks. Fingering eachother? GOD, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GIVES THESE TWO ORAL!?

FTH

Back to top Go down

Anna200's Bonus. Empty *thumbsup*

Post  Anna Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 am

peyton, you ACTUALLY did something right, you bitchface.

Wink

Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down