Olive101's Bonus. (Round Two)

Go down

Olive101's Bonus. (Round Two)

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 am

Pey10Con was lying in bed watching T.V., his arm around his wife’s shoulder. Nothing interesting was on, and Olive was nearly asleep. She laid her head on his shoulder, and dozed off. He sat there, and suddenly started to get horny. He woke her up and began to take his clothes off.
“What are you doing?” She asked.
“It’s Time for round two.” He said, grinning.
She got the hint, and began stripping her clothes off. When she got to her bra, he quickly grabbed her arm and said “Could I do the honors?” She hesitated, but let him. He put his arms around her and unbuckled it. He grabbed her right nipple and began to lick it, winking at her. He laid her down on the bed, slowly inserting his member to her admin. He began moving it rhythmically, and she began to wince with pleasure. He started moving it faster, and she began to moan. He planted his face into her breasts, and began pounding extremely hard. She began to drool with pleasure, and asked him to stop. He got the hint, and she started to suck on his long member. He moaned, and she sucked harder and harder. A feeling of great pleasure came through his legs, and he sprayed his liquids into her mouth. She swallowed the white, soapy cum and he began to lick her tight, wet admin. She began moaning again, and soon came.
They then lied down on the bed, naked, soaked in each other’s juices.
“I love you…” He said.
“I love you too…” She replied.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://peytonia.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down