Sherlox's Story

Go down

Sherlox's Story

Post  Sherlox on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:52 pm

One stormy night
<><><><><><><>

Sherlox was in her dorm, studying. “Hm..” She said confused. All of a sudden she felt a warm breath on her neck, the breathing was moving at a nice pace. “Need some help?” She heard a voice say. It was Rozoy. He smirked as he slowly massaged her shoulders. Sherlox leaned her head back, she was relaxed. “Rozoy..” She said, putting her hand on his. She looked up at him. There was a long silence. They slowly leaned closer. Sherlox could feel his warm breath, as they got closer her heart raced faster. Their lips touched. As they were kissing, Rozoy slowly pushed her against the wall. He ran his hand down her body. “Rozoy..“ Sherlox said. She put her hands on his shoulders. Rozoy ran his hands up her legs. “I…I…” Sherlox said. Rozoy took off Sherlox’s shirt and started kissing her more. As he was kissing her, he slowly undid her bra. He smirked. Sherlox blushed. She looked down and wrapped her arms around her chest. She was so embarrassed, she tought that he was laughing at her. Rozoy paused for a moment, and noticed that Sherlox took it offensively. He then wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big hug. “I want this moment forever. I never want to let go” He said. “I know everyone is probably going to bug me about this, but I never want to let go, never.” Sherlox froze. She had never felt so loved. She then squeezed her eyes shut, and hugged Rozoy back. “Don’t let me go!” She said, tears were coming to her eyes. As Rozoy was hugging her, he slowly took off her pants.
Then some freaky double-chinned guy came and slashed Rozoy’s head off and gave Sherlox $1,000,0000,000000 to do suicide.
Mhm…

I JUST FEEL REALLY PERVY RIGHT NOW K
DONT GO SPARTA ON ME
K
BE NICE
K

BTW I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON ROZOY
K
I COULDNT THINK OF ANOTHER NAME
K

Last edited by Sherlox on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Sherlox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sherlox's Story

Post  LEGACY on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:24 am

Well I....Thought it was gay cuz i didnt read it
LEGACY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlox on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 am

LEGACY wrote:Well I....Thought it was gay cuz i didnt read it
>_>