ROBLOXOffTopic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler's Bonus

2 posters

Go down

Tyler's Bonus Empty Tyler's Bonus

Post  Sherlox Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:05 am

Tyler’s Bonus
<><><><><><><>

Awesome walked down the hall with Barks, talking like normal. "So barks, you sure about this?" He questioned “Of course!” Barks said with a smile. "I dunno if it's right.... But... If you say so..." Barks nodded. “It’ll be fine” Then without another word, Barks took him to the room.

Awesome looked around. He was amazed. There were heart shaped pillows, rose petals, and candles everywhere. Barks wrapped her arms around Awesome "So, you ready?" She smiled. Awesome was totally ready. Barks knew from his smile that it was time to have a little "fun." “You know I-” Before Awesome could finish Barks pressed her lips to his. Awesome moved his hands to her pants, un-buttoning them. Barks smiled at him, her breath hot against his body. Barks gasped softly as the denim slid down her thighs. Awesome started breathing heavily, impatient. When Bark's pants were finally down to her feet, she moved her hands aside. Slowly, Awesome moved his fingers to her juicy vag. “T-Tyler..Tyler!” Barks said. Barks grabbed at Tyler's t-shirt and pulled it off, exposing his chest. Barks paused. “YOU’RE SO FLABBY!” She said. “W-What? What are yo-” Before Tyler could finish Barks pushed him out of the window.

R.I.P Tyler mah boi

Credit goes to Ryne, Macron, and Dokken for helping Very Happy
Sherlox
Sherlox

Back to top Go down

Tyler's Bonus Empty Re: Tyler's Bonus

Post  LEGACY Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:07 am

I can seriously picture that happening. Twisted Evil
LEGACY
LEGACY

Back to top Go down

Tyler's Bonus Empty XDD