ROBLOXOffTopic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside...

Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside...

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Story not written by me. I know its not a bonus- if it is, its not much of one- but I actually read it this time, and felt like preserving it.

Written by CommSerivceSucks or TheLifeLiver, both alts. Original post date 11-16-2010, I found this among my tracked threads.

I was playing a wonderful indie game, Eufloria. My curtain was closed, but even then I felt the air cooled by the heavy rain. The monsoon, in the Summer, right in the heart of Austin Texas. Rain so grey-blue and dense it was like having fog set to tiny on Minecraft. The noise was soothing, as it only came a few times a year. People here were unacustomed to this weather, as were their cars.

I heard an engine outside on the street sputtering for dear life, the driver pulled aside to the curb, right in front of my house. I lighting bolt, thunder clap! A figure got out of the red sedan, lifted the hood. The best I could tell it was a woman, wearing sneakers, and a think grey sweater. Smoke flew out from the hood, she closed it, and ran back into her car dialing her cellphone.

My parents probably would have sent me out with them to see if we could help, but I was really into my game, and I was sure she had someone or some insurance she could call.

Last edited by spinnythings on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 2

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

15 minutes passed, the woman got out again, I made sure to look closer this time. She had short hair, cut just above her neck, was "scruffy, and fanned out a little at the bottom, it was so cute. She had a look of desperation on her young face, she couldn't have been very old. She wore no makeup, or it would have been obviously smearing off now in the rain, but she still looked amazing, she had taken off her sweater, and was wearing a light blue t-shirt.
"Who wears a t-shirt in this weather?" I thought. That was getting drenched as well, I began to feel sorry for her. I went to get my sweater, and my dads heavy duty flashlight. when I was ready to step outside, I saw a tow truck had arrived.

"Oh well" I thought " time to get back to playing.." when I saw who it was, Ed, from Mr. Mathews auto shop, he could be a real jerk sometimes, I decided to step outside.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 3

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 pm

They didn't hear me as I stepped towards them, but I could hear them. Ed seemed to be harassing the lady in his usual rude manner. They were arguing over something about her insurance.
"Is there a problem ma'am?" I felt my face tingle with nervousness, I had always wanted to say that.
Ed's bull stupid look he gave at me made me uneasy "Nuh, nothings wrong, now why don't you go on home?" He put on a bravado attitude, but was surprised at being caught talking to her like this, he usually only did it when he was alone with his target.
"anyways...ma'am, we can get someone to call at the auto shop.."

"but that's just it, I don't have anyone else to call, I'm visiting from out of town.." she told Ed. We also were on the outskirts of the city, the nearest hotel was 25 miles away, in the direction opposite the auto shop.

"Ed, um...I don't think you should make the nice lady go wait at that cold lonely shop now, I mean it's already closed for the holiday right? She can stay here while you tow her car on up, my parents will be home in a minute, they're at the grocery, they can give her a ride to the motel when they get back.

"Hm" a grunt like something from a wild pig, but it was approval none-the-less. "Fine"

I didn't even have to invite the lady in, she stepped out and trotted quickly to the front door.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 4

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

I opened the door for her, and shut out the rain after I walked in. I tried to fill in an awkward silence by stamping my feet dry. It was even more awkward because I was the only one doing it.

I'm guessing she broke it because she was older and felt the responsibility to thank me.
"Thanks for that save, dam, I couldn't stand that guy..." she smiled at the floor, her wet sweat in her arms.
"Oh yeah, Ed, he's kind of a hole, don't mind him too much though, he's just got an attitude, OH here let me take your sweater," I hung it on the coat rack.
In the better indoor light I could see her much better. She was a sight! The water had clamped her thin shirt to her skin, I could see the outline of her bra, her mounds were a perfect size, not too big or small, and not at all sagging.
"Please have a seat" I lifted my hand to our couch. she had her elbow in her hand, and was looking around, I tried to think of an interesting topic to talk about.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 5

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

I panicked inside, I thought she almost caught me goggling her pair, if she saw me looking she hid it pretty well. I shifted uneasily when I felt a turn of nature begin.
crap...no not now...pleease.... I thought.
"Um... I need to tell you something.."I just spit it out fast "My parents aren't at the grocery store, they're out of town, but um, it looked like Ed was giving you a hard time, so....heh heh" I laughed a nervous laugh.
"Heh...really?" she absorbed the news "Well...I didn't really have any big plans tonight, ha... but geez, I should have listened to my boyfriend, should have waited till morning to go to the airport..."

My heart faltered when I hear her say that, I don't know why, I mean she was way out of my league, what? A 15 year old and a 25 year old, at least?
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 6

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:57 pm

I panicked again, when I saw her plight.

"And any hotels nearby?" she asked.

"Ehhh..no, sorry, the nearest one is 25 miles away...shoot, sorry."

"You drive?"
"No...I'm 15 still"
"I see..."
"I could call the neighbors, I'm sure they could give you a ride.."
"Oh...no, no, I'd hate to be more of a bother than I already have, and it's getting late..."

I was feeling daring that night.
"Um, if it's okay with you, you could stay here..."
Her response made me happy, and surprised.

"Really? You wouldn't mind? What about your parents?"
She looked concerned.

"Nah, my dad would have done the same thing, he's always 'training' me to do this kind of stuff anyways."

"Haha, well he's raising you well." she smiled her first, big, white smile of that night.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 7

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm

"You could sleep on the couch, and, um..." What else?

"Do you have some dry clothes I can change into?" Oh yeah, that....

"Sure, I'll go see what my mom has that'll fit you, I took the chance as an excuse to look at her wonderful legs in those denim shorts, and her soaked through, now see through t-shirt. I ran to my parents bedroom, picked out to the best of my knowledge what would be comfortable for a shapely woman like herself. I got her some loose fitting pink pajama pants, and a grey tank top, I hope they were big enough, my mom was a smaller person.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 8

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:01 pm

"Here you go," I here happy bunny of joy handed her the bundle of clothes.
"I hope they are big eno- I mean, fit right." I swore under my breath.

"Hm, what's that? I'm too fat for these clothes?" She asked in a false teasing angry voice. It totally turned me on. I got red and I was sure my ears were bright crimson by now.
"No...I uh..um, I mean you're just more" I made motion with my hand indicating larger chest.
"No, I mean, um, you're more, just they are bigger, I mean" I laughed nervously.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" she looked genuinely sorry "I know what you meant.

"Thanks for everything, you're a sweety," she kissed me on the cheek as she walked pass to the restroom to change, shifting that nice rear. I felt wonderful, if a bit awkward.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 9

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 pm

As I sat on the couch fantasizing about what she looked like as she was changing in my bathroom; "Ahem," I spun around, I tried to keep my mouth from hitting the floor. "A bit tight" was not the correct term for the fit of those clothes, her curves and mounds were just SPILLING out of the tiny wears.
"I think I am too," and she repeated the same motion I had made. She giggled and laughed.
"Here, I made the sofa for you." I showed her a nice thick blanket and a few comfy pillows, making the sofa into a nice bed.

"Oh thanks, it looks so relaxing!" she immediately tested it out and let herself fall onto it, her mounds jiggled up and down, I was mesmerized.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 10

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 pm

"Uhm, It's getting kinda late, I have to go mow the lawn tomorrow, real early." I told her. It was total bull, I really just wanted to lock myself in my room so I could do what teenage boys do best, and do it with the images of her fresh in my mind.
"Goodnight, and seriously thanks for everything, you're my hero," she then unexpectedly pulled my in close to her chest, and my face was literally a few inches from her mounds, I could see the outlines of her bare nipples through the thin pajama fabric, I was in paradise.

"Goodnight", I walked sheepishly down the hall, ready to get the party in my pants going.

"Goodnight" she said, and turned out the light in the living room.
I quietly locked my room door, it was completely dark. I slipped out of my clothes and got under the covers.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Part 11

Post  spinnythings Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm

15 minutes into my 'session' there had been alot of thunder. I could hear someone quietly walking down the hall "hello?" "hello..." "you in there?". I leapt out of bed and pulled on my shorts, crap my raging hard on would give me away...
I tried my best to hide it.
"um yeah?you okay?"
"Oh...no!" she let herself fall into my arms, and pushed right into my room "Oh, I was so scared... there was lightning, and I thought someone was trying to break in, and oh gosh...sorry for waking you, but I just can't sleep in the living room..."

I patted her on her shoulder, wanting to just wrap my arm around her and hold her fully.
"It's okay, um, you could sleep in my parents room..."
"No, I ...I" she sobbed "Can I sleep here?"
"Okay sure, I'll just move to the couch and-"
No, you don't understand, can I sleep here with you? sorry, you must think I'm crazy, a grown woman, scared of lightning, I promise I won't be a bother.."

A bother?? A BOTHER?? Heck...what teenage boy wouldn't give his left arm to be in my situation...

---That's all. The author got tired and never finished it, but I bet you could guess where this was headed. There are quite a few obvious errors, like how this guy didn't know when to use a comma in some situations, but I'm too lazy to fix them all.
spinnythings
spinnythings

Back to top Go down

I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside... Empty Re: I was sitting at my computer, it was 7:30 pm, a strange storm churning outside...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum