ROBLOXOffTopic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunno If you guys found this yet but, there's an MSE6 bonus...

2 posters

Go down

Dunno If you guys found this yet but, there's an MSE6 bonus... Empty Dunno If you guys found this yet but, there's an MSE6 bonus...

Post  Drbender Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 am

It was another boring night at the ROBLOX Headquarters in California and MSE6,Telamon,Reesemcblox, and MRDoomBringer where on call doing paper work for a stupid egg hunt. They were all getting bored so Telamon decided to start a game of truth or dare... It started out innocently like " I dare you to make a false banner on Roblox" or " I dare you to hold your breathe until I say stop" then it got more and more " daring" may I say " I dare you to Strip Reese" said MDB eagerly...

(this is where my sister stars writing )

I don't know I don't feel like it. Well then I will tell builderman what you said about him at the Party ok ok... Rees slowly remove her jeans and t-shirt revealing her soft pink under wear underneath... automatically telamon got a bonĂˆr (being a man and all) he needed some release so he pulled his coCk out and before he could start whackin off mse6 put her mouth around his hard member and sucked away, he was clearly disgusted.. because no one knows where mse6 has been but the pleasure made it all disappear . Telamon started to unbutton MSE6's shirt and pants when she said something that made him quiver " I have two Vaginas" she whispered the disgust quickly subsided and he said " Oh well more holes to play with. He unzipped her pants and the most rotten smell came out.... kinda like rotting fish he was to curious to see what it looked like to say he was disgusted she he continued pulling and saw DUN DUN DUN these 2 blue masses of puss and barnacle looking things.. he thought " Oh god I can't put my penis in those" so he pulled out a condom from his man purse an put it on and tied a rubber band on it
Little did he know that the barnacle things on mse6's private "sanctuary" (more like hell hole) could cut through rubbers so he pounded away and then withdrew Mse6 decided to take the rubber for memories XD

2 weeks later :
Telamon: You gave me every STD possible
MSE6: LIES
Telamon: I will never talk to you againn
MSE6: but wore a condom (gets condom from drawer)
Telamon: They still someti---... (voice becomes blurr to MSE6)
Mse: Hmm it has a hole in it *smiles*

Drbender
Drbender

Back to top Go down

Dunno If you guys found this yet but, there's an MSE6 bonus... Empty Re: Dunno If you guys found this yet but, there's an MSE6 bonus...

Post  Drbender Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 am

By the Way, Lijah Wrote it.

NOT ME.

I I wrote It, I'd have MSE6 grow a dick and stick it in a blender.
Drbender
Drbender

Back to top Go down

Dunno If you guys found this yet but, there's an MSE6 bonus... Empty Re: Dunno If you guys found this yet but, there's an MSE6 bonus...

Post  FTH Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:54 am

Lol, Lijah seriously wrote that? x]

FTH

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobi nob Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:11 pm

No! This is all wrong. MSE6 would have a penis on her head and instead of a bell at the end, an eyeball. I think that's more accurate.
Nobi nob
Nobi nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down