ROBLOXOffTopic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danie's Bonus (Re-make for Danie)

3 posters

Go down

Danie's Bonus (Re-make for Danie) Empty Danie's Bonus (Re-make for Danie)

Post  HaloHalo Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Danie opened the shower door, the steam rushing out behind her, fogging up the glass in the bathroom. Danie took a towel from the rack and wrapped it around her smooth body. Someone knocked on the door and Chase walked into the bathroom. He walked behind Danie and put his arms around her. "Hey Danie... I have a surprise for you," he said. He took off his shirt, then his pants and boxers. He unwrapped the towel from Danie and brought her down to the floor. He kissed Danie on the lips. He smiled. "So where's the surprise," Danie asked, wondering. Chase kissed Danie some more and stuck his member inside of her. It started out slow at first, then moved a bit faster. Danie moaned and started to talk as Chase went faster. "I'm... about... to cum!" she yelled. Chase stopped and pulled out. Danie cummed on the floor and Chase sat there. They were covered in sweat and each other juices. Chase helped Danie up and they walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Danie smiled to Chase. "I love you," she said. "I love you too, Danie," say Chase.

HaloHalo

Back to top Go down

Danie's Bonus (Re-make for Danie) Empty Re: Danie's Bonus (Re-make for Danie)

Post  Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 am

You basically took every bonus ever made and changed the setting, then made the characters two fags. Seriously.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://peytonia.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Danie's Bonus (Re-make for Danie) Empty Oh I would be so harsh Pey...

Post  SilvertonRabbit Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Danie forced Halo to remake it. The momment I told her about the broken bonus that Halo previously wrote (which was more detailed then this) she went nazi on Halo.

Give him a break, he was forced to write a bonus about Danie infront of her.
SilvertonRabbit
SilvertonRabbit

Back to top Go down

Danie's Bonus (Re-make for Danie) Empty Re: Danie's Bonus (Re-make for Danie)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down